WTB Swedish Flower Hens

ladychicken&Ducklover

Songster
8 Years
May 21, 2011
Champion, Michigan
I am extremely interested in being involved in preserving these beautiful birds .:jumpy.

I live in Northern Michigan, ( the Upper Peninsula ) and would need the seller to be able to ship.

I do have other babies arriving on or around April 18, so I would love to be able to brood all of them at the same time and together.

However, I am willing and able to travel or meet along the way, if the babies would be coming from N. Wisconsin, N. Minnesota, Lower Michigan, ( the "Thumb"), or even Chicago area.

Ive never posted here before , so Im not sure what to have put in the price box..:idunno

Thank you

Deirdre

Last edited:
sent you a pm
wee.gif

I have a doz of these find birds...and a hatch today...can you tell me what lines you breed? where from? I would be looking to outcross my flock Thanks so much Rain

I have a few roo's availeble I will send you a few Pics if interested. Price offer is up to you after you see the pics. They are just comming to start of breeding thiw wk.

Hi! I,m from so. tx. and have extra roo's. All are under the age of 1. If you could describe the coloring, size and any other features, such as head dress, I am willing to deal, not expensive. Waiting to listen. will try shipping. Paul

Back
Top Bottom