WTB- Sweet bantam rooster in Oregon

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by coffeemama, Sep 10, 2008.

1. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I am looking for a nice bantam-any breed-rooster for a friend. It must be nice to people, as she has a young daughter that will be out in the same area the chickens free range in. Anyone?

2. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    I have frizzle bantam chicks, but I have no idea the sex. [​IMG]

Let me know if you are interested in bantam chicks, because I am not. LOL!

Take care!

Also where in Oregon are you located?

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have a very nice Porcelain d'uccle that was hatched out in May/June. Definately a cockerel. I'm only selling him because I do not need two...or does my one pullet! [​IMG] let me know if you're interested, I have pics!

4. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I can't do a frizzle because some of her hens ar frizzle and them mix wouldn't be good.
    equbling-You are way to far away-sorry! [​IMG]

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm taking a trip to Portland in November & could transport him that far....
    [​IMG]

6. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    I have 25 bantams (no mutts...just a few of different types)....we are not keeping them all, only half of them (See post for picks. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=84702 )

Only 2 weeks old so not sure who is male or female yet. But they are really cute. Depends on how fast they want em'..... I haven't decided who to keep and who not to yet. So hard.....must fight urge to keep 20....no must not.....DH will leave me....lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by