WTB: Texas Pioneer Pigeons, Pilgrim Geese, Muscovy Hens around SW MO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Omniskies, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    Texas Pioneer Pigeons:

We're wanting to get into squab and the pigeons I came across earlier this year aren't up for the challenge: most of them are still too young to pair up. I've already acquired a flock of Giant Runts and will probably be getting some Utility Kings at the end of October. What I would _really_ like are some Texas Pioneers (I'm a sucker for birds that can be autosexed by color [​IMG].

The catch is that I really don't want to pay $100+ per pair. I can do trades if there's anything you're looking for, including swapping my Pouters out, since they're not quite a squab bird.

Pilgrim Geese:

I'm always looking for other Pilgrim breeders around the area (within a four hour drive, I suppose [​IMG]. If you have any extra Pilgrim pairs to sell or trade let me know.

Muscovy Hens:

All of our drakes are doing fine, but many of our hens vanished after flying out of our old pen and trying to sit (the rest are being kept in a taller pen). I'd prefer hens that are any color sans black or black pied (blue, lavender, brown, white, etc), but will take black colors if need be.

Give me a kick at omniskies at gmail dot com with what you have and what you're asking for them. If you're willing to do trades list what you're after and I'll see what I have.

Thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by