WTB: The following Hatching Eggs next spring, 2009--will trade--

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Around April/May/early June, I'd like to be "waiting lists" for the following birds:

Mille Fleurs (I know I'm on Tori's list already, but I'd like more lines)
    Black Sumatras (standards of excellent type)
    Golden Laced Cochins (standards of excellent type)
    Black mottled cochin bantams of excellent type
    Buff Orpingtons (bantams)
    BBS Orps
    Bantam Salmon Favs (of excellent type)
    Standard Salmon Favs (of excellent type)
    Sebastopol Geese (smooth breasted is okay, but please no angel wings!)

Thanks!

~Heather

I'll have the following hatching eggs for trade starting in late spring of 2009:
    Bantam Chickens
    Porcelain d'Uccles
    Salmon Faverolles

Standard Breeds of Chickens
    Golden Laced Cochins
    Lemon-Blue Cochins
    Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons
    Salmon Faverolles
    Black Sumatras

Waterfowl
    Muscovy Ducks
    (chocolate pieds, black pieds, blues, barreds)
    Sebastopol Geese
    Black Cayuga Ducks

I have the young roosters following for sale or trade now (sorry, no shipping or pick-ups due to bio-security, but I can deliver).

Lemon Blue Cochin Cockerel, hatched this summer. Blue colored with a little bit of cinnamon-lemonish color. Carries the lemon blue gene. Greenish-mottled eyes. Very friendly.

Porcelian d'uccle bantam cockerel, hatched this summer from a breeder back east. Cute & friendly. Missing the end of one of his toes (the nail).

Black Sumatra cockerel, hatched this summer. Standard size. From excellent stock (not hatchery birds). Friendly, eats from your hand. Will make a great addition to your flock.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I will have Mille Fluer eggs. I also have Sumatra's, Blues and Blacks

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  3. Rare Feathers Farm

Can you put me on your list? Do you have any other rare breeds? I'm sure there is something out there that I HAVE to have! [​IMG]

4. gamebirdsonly

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I also have Brichen MDG.

5. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    [​IMG] I want my pullet back!!! I keep hatching roos! LOL!

I'm glad they are being nice for you. I have you on the list for Mille Fleur and LBs... do you want me to take you off the list for LBs, and do you still want the Millies? [​IMG] (The only other breed that is rare are the Dorkings.)

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I'd love some sumatras, too! Do you have any pics of your birds? Thanks!

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

[​IMG] I want my pullet back!!! I keep hatching roos! LOL!

I'm glad they are being nice for you. I have you on the list for Mille Fleur and LBs... do you want me to take you off the list for LBs, and do you still want the Millies? [​IMG] (The only other breed that is rare are the Dorkings.)

LOL I hatched out two pullets (I hope!) and one roo. The other one didn't last very long. [​IMG] But the one pullet I kept is very cute & friendly. I just have decided that I should focus on more rare breeds...and with my hubby putting a limit on the # of coops I can have & the # of birds...I have to chose wisely.​

8. gamebirdsonly

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    Quote:I'd love some sumatras, too! Do you have any pics of your birds? Thanks!

Let me take some. I'll post some in next few days.

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay, I'm also looking for:

Spangled Russian Orloffs
    La Fleches
    Jaerhons
    White Orps
    Golden Lakenvelders

I can only add about two more breeds right now (hubby will KILL me) [​IMG] so I'll only be adding two out of the list above.

I'd like to start hatching out in April/May so the birds are all fully feathered for fall...

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Oh and I was on someone's list for bantam mottled cochins & mille fleur (project) birds, but I seem to have lost that information...so if you have them, please PM me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by