WTB/Trade/Test: Mixed Duck eggs (WA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lach Cnoc Farm, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    I'm Looking to add to our now, quite piddly (2) mixed breed flock of ducks...

We really like:

crested ANYBREED
    *Runner Mixes*
    Muscovy Mixes
    mixed breeds (Swed, buff, khaki, etc. etc.)

We don't like:

Gray/wild coloring
    Call Ducks
    Expensive eggs [​IMG]

Mixed up, crested any thing's are fine with us. If you have any available please let me know your price(w/shipping), mix, amount of eggs or price per egg... and if they're crested!

our cute little hen sat on a whole nest of bad eggs this year & lost her mate. it was her first time and i feel just terrible for her, she needs more friends.

I have mixed breed layers and mixed bantam eggs but the banties aren't laying a whole lot yet.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a khaki campbell hen and drake and a peking hen! I can do 6 for $10 and that is shipped! [​IMG]

3. Lach Cnoc Farm

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    Harley's girl,

That sounds great, would you be able to do it around the 4th? i should have some more extra room by then...if everyone wants to be on time, lol [​IMG]

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have pekins, rouens, and cayugas that are all running together. If I can figure out where they've moved the nest to, I can do 6+ for $15 including shipping. But there is no guarantee that they are mixed, since I have drakes and ducks of each breed. Mostly rouens drakes though, there are 3 of them!

Wifezilla has some mixed buff duck eggs, and I believe there are some runners in her flock as well, you might want to check with her [​IMG]

Oh, and at this time, none of mine are crested. I have one crested rouen duck, but she is still too young to lay. By mid-summer she should be laying though.

5. Lach Cnoc Farm

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    Thanks shellyd, I'll definitely check with her soon. [​IMG]

6. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Lách Cnoc Farm :

Harley's girl,

That sounds great, would you be able to do it around the 4th? i should have some more extra room by then...if everyone wants to be on time, lol [​IMG]

Sure, you just let me know when you want them. [​IMG] I will have them.​

7. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I have cayugas,White Mallard,and mixed ducks running together. I have one crested cayuga drake and a crested mallard drake. I'll send you 6+ for $15.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by