WTB traveling from OH to AZ and back

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roostercruiser, Aug 6, 2009.

1. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Songster

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    I am traveling from Port Clinton, OH to Page Arizona. I am looking for bantam buff brahmas, bantam white cochins, white black tailed japs, grey japs, and standard black cochins. I will be going from Port Clinton down to I 80 then to US24 into Indiana from there I69 to Indianapolis then I70 to St Louis getting on I44 to Oklahoma City I will get on I 40 and head to Flagstaff, AZ then north to Page. I will be traveling this route back. I am leaving Port Clinton on Saturday August 8th and will arrive in Page no later than Tuesday morning August 11th.

2. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Songster

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Quote:Hey, roostercruiser
    you should come to our open house Saturday we have the Black-tailed White Japanese, Grey Japanese & the Bantam Buff Brahmas!!! [​IMG]

3. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Songster

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Sent you a pm let me know asap...thanks

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I have a couple standard black cochins. I could meet you by I40- but in Crossville TN. If it's not too far out of your way- let me know.

5. catwalk

catwalk Songster

May 19, 2009
    Babymakes5 posted somewhere that she has a pair of bantam white Cochins to offer. She's just north of Dayton. I have their siblings, and I love them. And go to the open house on Saturday. I'll bet you find half of what you want!

6. catwalk

catwalk Songster

May 19, 2009
    I think Sonoran Silkies is in AZ. I'll take care of your scbirdfarm birds until you come back if you pick me up her avatar bird [​IMG]

7. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Songster

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Quote:That's along ways out of my way I won't get to I 40 till I get to Oklahoma City. Thanks anyways.

8. catwalk

catwalk Songster

May 19, 2009
    I have a pair of bantam white Cochins that I may need to move. I am really interested in breeding porcelein Silkies, and I don't have a lot of space. Three months old, and tame. Free- ranging champs, but they don't mind being confined. I was serious about bringing back a porcelein or lavender roo from Sonoran -- this pair can be your finder's fee!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  9. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Songster

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    I got 4 buff brahmas (all he had) 3 white black tailed japs, 1 grey jap from SC this morning. All the birds there are really nice. I really like thier standard white cochins. I may have to go back if they still have them.

10. Chickiezz

Chickiezz Songster

Apr 14, 2009
    FREE Bantam Rooster!
    I think Cochin???

Nice home where he will NOT be ate.
    Don't have a picture yet...
    Black with white on neck & tan on wings.
    Sometimes bites/pecks if you touch chest.
    Starting to cock-a-doodle-doo.
    Nothing wrong with him,just can't have a rooster.
    Very handsome,cute,little rooster.

Email me for pics/or more info or interested.
    alexishane@yahoo.com

A NO KILL HOME PLEASE.
    I want him to live a nice full life. smile

PLEASE email me if interested. Completely FREE.
    North East Ohio.
    He REALLY needs to go.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: