WTB true red golden pheasant eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by justhatchin, Apr 23, 2009.

1. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    I am looking to buy or trade for some true red golden pheasant eggs. I would have anything in my signature and coturnix or button quail to trade or shoot me a price. Thanks Susan

2. momof247371

momof247371 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    mine arent laying in a normal pattern right now but when they do i will keep you in mind!

3. peewee

peewee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    I would love to trade you for some yellow goldens. Here are pics of my males so you can see:
    [​IMG]

The one in the back is NOT a huge mutant like the pic shows. The ground in his pen is higher than in the other one. It was the first day that these two males saw each other so he is all puffed up and VERY unhappy about the competition.

4. p/shall

p/shall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    Oxford Junction, IA
    My birds are F2 and F3s,See any d[​IMG]ifference??

5. p/shall

p/shall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    Oxford Junction, IA
    My birds are all F2 and F3 Blood,You can see from the pic above the colors on them how pure they are.Note bright Yellow legs. Pm me if interested

6. peewee

peewee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    The male in front is also an F3. The picture does not do him right. I had to wrangle him from one pen to another that day and it was muddy and overcast. So in other words he is just plain dirty. My intent was to show the coloring on his back as this is what most people are looking for. There is no difference between your birds and this one. This is the pen that the eggs are coming out of.

7. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    Thanks everyone for the responses. The hens are laying very sparatic. I will keep you all in mind. Thanks again Susan

8. Bigbear4x43

Bigbear4x43 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2009
    Norton
    looking for red golden and yellow golden pheasant fertlized eggs
    cheap got layed off from work 2 mounth ago need a hobby going nuts thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by