WTB~~Turkey eggs, any breed (KY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Apr 25, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Hi there! A friend of mine is looking to get some different types of turkeys, and I have decided to get some eggs and split the poults with her, with her hatching them of course! [​IMG]

Any breed is acceptable, except for broad-breasted bronze or whites. Don't really care to have wild turkeys either.

Breeds like bourbon reds, blue slates, royal palms, things of that nature. Would prefer pure breeds, but mixes might be okay depending on what they are.

Please let me know what breeds/amounts you have, and how much they would be including shipping to 42728

I could offer some duck, quail, LF mixed or bantam mixed eggs in trade, if anyone is interested in going that route. If not, just let me know how much and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Plain_View_Farm

Plain_View_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Central Virginia
    Shelley,
    PM sent

3. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Dont want to steal your thread, but my bro is looking for some too, but I think he wants 20-50 poults.......we are in Central Ky.
    Thanks! [​IMG]

4. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    We've been scrambling Narragansett eggs for breakfast, so I'd be happy to send you some of those for the cost of shipping in a flat-rate box. [​IMG]

5. HobbyChickener

HobbyChickener Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2007
    central KY
    NP, your inbox is full. I would like to take you up on a few of those eggs if possible. Shoot me a PM or email when you get a chance.

Thanks
    Hobby

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Really?? Wow, that would be so great!! I'll send you a pm!! Thanks ninja! [​IMG]

Hmmm.........Your inbox is still full, contact me please!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  7. Harp Turkey Ranch

Harp Turkey Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    McCleary, WA
    We have some Mottled Black Spanish that we could send out for 35 dollars a dozen shipped to your door.

8. kycowgirl78

kycowgirl78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    Morgantown, Ky
    INBOX STILL FULL! [​IMG] Do you still have any eggs available? How much for the box? PM me please, after shelley and the others of course. Will wait my turn. [​IMG]

9. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Sorry, guys--I'm bad about that PM box. You can always email me at ninjapoodles AT gmail DOT com.

I've got Shelley's eggs ready, and can maybe do one more shipment, or possibly two if smaller.

10. kycowgirl78

kycowgirl78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    Morgantown, Ky
    I sent you an email!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by