WTB Want to buy Coronation Sussex / Light Split Chicks

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by chanelle, Mar 17, 2012.

1. chanelle

chanelle Out Of The Brooder

Hello I am looking to buy some Coronation Sussex Chicks [​IMG] Anyone hatching out some? I will take Split chicks too. .... Or light Sussex. Thank you for looking ! P.S> I live in Northern California.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  2. Zgoatlady

Zgoatlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2009
    Enumclaw, WA
    My Coop

I have eggs in a few weeks also will have chicks next month. Ive never shipped chicks before so will have to ck on it. How many do you want?

3. shanshan51

shanshan51 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA

Check TheOmeletRanch.com or PaulsRarePoultry.com they both offer that breed and have very nice stock.

Both in the Bay Area

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I cannot ship you chicks as I'm not NPIP tested, but I can sell you some hatching eggs. PM me if interested.

~ Aspen

5. chanelle

chanelle Out Of The Brooder

Thank you for replying back :) I am looking for 6 chicks :) How much for them and shipping ? I live in California 6100 dale ln anderson ca. When next month middle 1st or end ?

6. FLURRYOFTEXAS

FLURRYOFTEXAS Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2011
    texas
    i will have light sussex chick early next week.. green fire stock.. straight run 10.00 each plus shipping

7. PetRock

PetRock Overrun With Chickens

Apr 28, 2010
    SF Bay Area, CA
    mycutekitties on BYC has Cheryl Omelet Ranch's Coronation Sussex breeding flock. They are wonderful birds and we have one pullet in our grow out pen. It is the sweetest chick we have ever had. I know that Sarah is always hatching eggs and may have some Coro chicks or eggs in her incubator. [​IMG] She is in Modesto so technically northern CA.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  8. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    I do have these amazing birds if you are still looking. PM me for more info. I'll post pictures here so you can see how amazing they are. [​IMG] [​IMG] Our rooster is HUGE so friendly. He lets the kids snuggle with him. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by