WTB Welsh Harlequin Ducklings

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Ravie, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Ravie

Ravie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    Greenfield, Indiana
    I am looking to acquire about 10 Welsh Harlequin ducklings from a private breeder. I prefer them to be of good stock and true to type. They need not be out of show-quality stock. I can order 10 non-TSQ ducklings from Holderread's for 63.00 (with shipping), so I am hoping to stay under that, if possible. Would pay more for sexed ducks. Ideally, I'd get 2-3 males and the rest would be female.

If you live in Indiana, I may be able to pick the birds up.

2. lakota_elder

lakota_elder Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2009
    North Central, FL
    I can sell you eggs from Holderreads TSQ ducks that I purchased last year. The fertility rate is 100% and the shipped hatch rate is 99% so far. They are free range on a horse ranch with a pond. Fed high quality duck feed along with fruit, veggies and corn meal. That would save you quite a bit of $$$ and it's really fun to watch them hatch.. Eggs run $3 each, minimum of 6 and shipping runs whatever the actual cost is plus $1.50 to cover the cost of box and bubble wrap.

3. KatGold

KatGold Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Hi lakota,

Are you Welsh Harlequins still laying? Do you know what shipping would be to the 78757 area code. Or about how much 6 eggs in a box is so I can attempt to figure it out?

Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by