WTB: White Leghorn and Australorp hatching Eggs

ShockValue

Songster
10 Years
Jan 10, 2010
West Sound, Washington
Spring is on the way, and I'm anticipating my forever-broody hen will be in the mood soon. I don't want to buy right now, but looking for contacts when the time comes to hatch some eggs.

Looking for Black or BBS Autralorps and White Leghorn hatching eggs. After getting some pretty sub-par birds (that are still well loved at our home) from some major hatcheries (not lorps or leghorns) I would like to get some good quality genetics going in my coop. They don't have to be exhibition quality, but I am looking for good examples of the breed.

If you happen to have any of these other breeds as well as the above mentioned, I would be interested in these as well. (But lorps and leghorns are a must)

Black Copper Marans
Barred Rock (heritage)
Amaracauna (not EE)
Welsummer
Olive Egger
Cochin (Large Size)

Would love to pick up in Western WA, but willing to pay for well packaged and shipped eggs as well.

Thanks for looking!

We have bantam leghorn eggs, and have a loop rooster but no hens, I can cross him with an ameracauna of you want but if not I would lve to sell you some leghorn eggs. As soon as they kick into drive. We only get a couple eggs a week right now

One of my girls just has to go broody soon. I keep dropping hints, but so far no luck.

None the less, I'm still interested in the eggs posted above.

Thanks for looking! :D

Back
Top Bottom