WTB White midget turkeys

sara

Title Needed Here
12 Years
Jun 25, 2007
at the covered bridge, PA
Ok, I know this is a long shot. My dad read something about White Midget turkeys, and thought they were neat. I assume they are seasonal layers so there probably aren't any eggs. Can anyone point my in the right direction of birds. I'd love to find him a pair for Christmas. I'm in PA, but depending on size I wouldn't mind having them shipped.

You can check with Jim Parker. His website hasn't been updated for quite some time and he has said they were coming soon forever. He has fantastic polish. I don't know much about his midget's but if he doesn't have them he can direct you to them. Here is his link

http://bluepolish.tripod.com/id4.html

Good luck.

This time of year I would think they will be hard to find, most breeders have sold what they are going to and are down to just the breeder flock for next spring. We have a limited number of hatching eggs but they are slowing down also. I answered your question on our ebay auction as well

Steve in NC

Quote:
I didn't even realize you were a member on here,
big_smile.png
Thanks for getting back to me. Will those be your last eggs? How is fertility right now? I'll watch the auction, I just hate bidding, I like to buy outright. But they would be for my dad, so I might have to do it.

Fertility has been good but here lately the weather has been really up and down, I think today and tonight we are getting what you guys had yesyerday. They are calling for possible snow flurries in the NC mountains and 40's and mid 20's tonight. It is getting toward the end of the season though for eggs. We do have a list started for hatching eggs in the spring of 2009. If it's a gift for your dad we could do like a gift certificate thing? We could make one up and email it to you. Something like this cert can be redeemed for "x" amount of midget hatching eggs? Just a thought.

Steve in NC

HI Sara I was looking for them too but I was waiting til spring? I am thinking of ordering them from Welp hatchery they seem to be one of the few hatcheries that ships that has them. They are sold out though for this year.

Back
Top Bottom