WTB: White "SQ" Bearded silkie Rooster......INDIANA/OHIO..............

k2chickens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
New Castle, Indiana
like it say's, looking for a good partner for my SQ silkie pullet, she is quite lonely now a day's. Have plans on breeding and hathing SQ stock so he must be a VERY good/pretty boy as far as breeding goes. Willing to drive/meet in the middle. Hit this post and or PM asap if you have any help what so ever. Thank you.

I actually have a really nice one about 3+ months old that I was going to post on eggbid after the holidays. I have some pics I took 2 weeks ago, But he needs to be shipped since I am in NY let me know if you want to see pics.

Quote:
sure i would love to see pic's, but for other "thread stealer's sake" i would appreciate it if you sent them via PM !
smile.png

Quote:
sure i would love to see pic's, but for other "thread stealer's sake" i would appreciate it if you sent them via PM !
smile.png

no problem sending pics now
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

no problem sending pics now
smile.png

thank you, he looks like a decent little boy! but im afraid with shipping its going to cost me 90 bucks, there are a few things about him tho that im not so sure about too and to pay close to 100 bucks i would have to 100% sure i was getting the bird i was looking for. That and im after an older boy who is breeding as of now. Thank you for the pictures tho.

100 dollars including shipping is quite a bargain for a SQ silkie.

Its going to be hard to find one for much less. But I hope you do.

I forgot all about taking pictures, I need reminding, mine wont cost you 100, and mine also arent the best of the best. But they are lovely and Im not just saying that. They were hatched this past springish from either muki1234 or jenlynn4 I think is their usernames. They are very nice. I have 3 roos and I only need one so... Ill get those pics soon Im sorry!

Quote:
Yes i know, but i am currently un-employed at the moment so deals like that quickly turn into things that are just out of reach.

Quote:
it's fine, just pm me with the pics when you can.

Back
Top Bottom