WTS- 24+ MALAYSIAN SERAMA EGGS FOR SATURDAY JUNE 14 SHIPPING.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ae50mag, Jun 12, 2008.

1. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

THESE ARE FROM WED-FRI, AND WILL BE BOXED AND PACKED VERY WELL. THESE WILL BE FROM MY BREEDERS. I WILL INCLUDE ANY EXTRA EGGS ALSO. COULD BE 24 OR UP TO 30 EGGS MAYBE MORE.

60.00 SHIPPED FOR 24++ EGGS

or 12++ for 32.00 shipped.

PAYPAL [email protected]

pm me and please mark the post as sold...

thanks frank

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    You should grab this deal, Frank always sends lots of extras and has nice birds and packages the eggs great!

Marie

3. bantamgal

bantamgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    [​IMG] I would like to get some in the fall when it is cooler for shipping, probably September .....do you have all blacks? and do you have any silkies? Also will you ship chicks in the fall? thanks

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  4. ae50mag

yes- i have blacks and silkie serama, i wont ship chicks as the serama chicks are really small and may not fair well... i will ship full size birds and started birds.

just let me know what you need.

frank

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    We need to set up a bird transport from you to me, lol. I am coming to Chattanooga next week, who is between you and chattanooga? Just kidding, I think I will wait and see if this little one is a boy first. But I will probably get more eggs once I get a broody. You are the best and I appreciate everything.

Marie

6. bantamgal

bantamgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    I would like a pair of blacks and a pair of silkies. The blacks can be varied, I would like one black all black and with a black beack. The other one can be black and white or black and red or just black. And the rooster has to have a small crow [​IMG] Do you have anything like that? What color are the silkies?

7. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    somebody please grab these before i do!

i hatched out his eggs and talk about the cutest little things! their tails were straight up in the air from day one. i can't wait until they grow up.

8. ae50mag

IF YOU WANT THEM FOLKS I CAN SHIP TOMARROW- I WILL ADD SOME OF MY SPARKS BREEDER EGGS.

AND YES bantamgal I HAVE SEVERAL BIRDS LIKE THAT, AND I HAVE SOME BLACK AND SOME TAN SILKIES.

9. wren

wren Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    St Augustine, FL
    How many Sparks eggs? Is that a different line?

Karen M

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by