WTS pair of bantam black mottled cochins in North GA

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
I have an extra pair of black mottled cochins that I need to sell to someone to spoil I bought eggs from Nikki at Hattrick and had a bunch hatch After I got what I wanted the rest are up for sale Im asking $20 for the birds and $55 for shipping which includes a new box and any difference in shipping I will refund back to you I accept paypal at [email protected] I might even think about a money order Just post SOLD and send me a PM and I will get back to you with details
After trying 8 times with no luck to post pics I have given up So heres a link to see them

Mike
big_smile.png

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL2091/11747329/20865095/341412331.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP !!!
frow.gif

Sorry for this but gotta find a buyer for these guys Isnt there anyone out there that just NEEDS these little guys? If nothing else you could wear them for house shoes in the cold
gig.gif

Mike
big_smile.png

Oh my gosh. You don't know how badly I want these. Does it have to be paypal? Would you take a money order possibly? I don't really need another rooster. Gosh the temptation is horrible.

Hey all
frow.gif

SGM Yes I will take a MO
Karen Thank you And how are they doing? This pair is the brother and sister to yours
Locco Yes they are Bantams Ooops Sorry about that Didnt even notice I didnt put bantams in the title

Think that takes care of everybody
gig.gif

Mike
big_smile.png

Quote:
Mike,
They are settled in a Felix has brought order to the pen. I put them in with my Std Silver Laced & Partridge COchin pullets and my Barred Rock Pullet, they were all being ugly to other birds, Felix has stopped that and they are behaving them selves. I named one of the hens "Kat" still working on a name for the other one.

Back
Top Bottom