WTS- SERAMA EGGS FOR 2/13/08 SHIPPING

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ae50mag, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

i have several eggs ready for wed-thurs shipping- depending of location.. all 1-3 days old

30.00 shipped for 12++

40.00 shipped for 18++

frank

[email protected]

2. pcjinn

pcjinn Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2008
    Indiana
    MAN I wish i had the 30 I would do it in a heart beat. I just purchased some from a another person on here so ill have to wait. Will you have some next week?

3. red_raider_64

red_raider_64 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
    Hey Frank I would like to get 6 eggs if I can.. Or do we have to have a minimum of 12? Do you have any pics?? I know you cant guarantee show quality in eggs but I wont eggs from your best breeder pairs if that is ok..
    Thanks

4. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i would have jumped on this but i don't want them to freeze on the way it is single digits here now. [​IMG]

frank has awesome gorgous birds you won't be disapointed if you get eggs from him. [​IMG]
    silkie

5. ae50mag

red i can do six or so. i can take them from one pen that i almost know for sure will be A_B birds of good type.., but not 100% sure. but that will be a little while as they will have to up the laying speed. i am hatching everyone they lay at the moment, to help a lady, that lost all her birds in a barn fire. i will help you out soon..

frank

6. red_raider_64

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
    Ok Thanks..
    How Muck for six???
    Thanks

7. ae50mag

half -10.00 i don't know on shipping though- texas may be cheaper flat rate or ? can you advise. it won't weigh much, but needs to be padded well for a long trip. if you would want del conf add that is .65 cent, so at the worst 8.95 shipping =/- 65 cents for del conf if wanted.

frank

8. red_raider_64

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
    O ok.. I will take them then.. Yea Ill take the delivery conf..
    Thanks Blaine
    Email me at [email protected] and I will get the M.O. out..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by