1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wtt: Curtains/window Treatments For My Hatching Eggs Wa State

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm looking for someone to make me some window treatments for my kitchen (one window) and for three bedroom windows. Something simple and slightly different.

I will trade you a BIG box of hatching eggs (probably next spring since things are slowing down here)...your choice of breed(s).

I thought I'd add that I'll also consider trading birds, chicks, ducks, ducklings, goslings locally, too!!!

Thanks!

~Heather~
    Rare Feathers Farm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  2. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Heather,
    I have a business, "Kathy's Quilts and Curtains." I have thousands of yards of fabric. What kind of chickens do you have? I am particularly looking for Jersey Giants. Any chance you have those?

3. Fowl Visions

Fowl Visions Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Quote:Do you have a website?

4. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I make curtains.

If Kathy doesn't do it, I might be interested.

What kind of eggs will you have available?

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Sorry, I don't have any Jersey Giants...the breeds I have are in my signature line and on my website.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Anything in my signature that is laying or old-enough to lay. [​IMG] Right now, I just have Sumatras laying daily as it's been too hot for any thing else.

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Of course, I may end up with even MORE birds, LOL But for now, what I have in my sig line is either what I have now (as adults or chicks) or they are in the 'bator! LOL Thanks!

8. Rare Feathers Farm

This one kind of went dead.... [​IMG]

9. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I really hope you can find somebody to make you these curtains. I made valances for all of my windows, but not curtains. Too bad too because I am close to you in Idaho and would love some of your hatching eggs. Good luck!!!!! [​IMG]

10. Rare Feathers Farm

What's the difference? Is a valance the top thingy? If so, I'd be interested in one for my kitchen window...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by