WTT: mutts for mutts? LOL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BellLisamo, Jun 12, 2009.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    I have waaayyy too many eggs piling up.

Roo
    Buff Orpington

Hens
    2 EE (my EE'S green eggs match the green egg carton from the store ahha)
    1 black sex link
    1 partridge cochin
    1 black faced spanish
    1 black oeb
    1 white thing with black spots and dark legs (?)

Anywho, i like seeing designer chicks, anyone wanna trade?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  2. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Songster

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Argh! I am so tempted! [​IMG] But I do have help holding myself back, as I won't have unclaimed eggs for another two weeks.

3. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    lol!

well if no one wants to trade, will someone make me an offer? I cant eat all these!!! lol

4. Urbanchickenfarmer

Urbanchickenfarmer Songster

Apr 27, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    i love designer birds.... i have three chicks that are my Buff Orpington Rooster and RIR hen... they are so adorable... and i have another that i believe is a cuckoo maran and Buff Orpington mix..... I am not sure cause my friend just gave this one to me.

5. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    i have a leghorn/cochin x. SOOOOO CUTE! All white, with feathered feet. Its funny! I like it. LOL. AND I have a barred polish. [​IMG] HHaha

6. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Songster

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Ah, designer birds are the best [​IMG] They come out in so many neat colors, shapes, and sizes!

7. Urbanchickenfarmer

Urbanchickenfarmer Songster

Apr 27, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    Is it all puffy.... or is it skinny like a leghorn????

8. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    i have three chicks that are my Buff Orpington Rooster and RIR hen... they are so adorable

aren't all chicks cute? lol. i just got a couple designer chicks from a lady around here... turken mixes but not sure with what lol. she has turken, polish, silkies, houdans, cochins, pheonix... etc... etc.. lol. so we aren't sure what they are;) i took the three that look turkenish, and a couple others... im in love;) haha.and i have more in my bator to hatch next weekend(my designers, and a couple birchen cochins) [​IMG] and i have more pure to put in and i just won another auction(shhhh don't tell hubby:D ) anyway, id take these in a heart beat and send you some of mine but i have too many eggs as it is:( and i may put a whole bunch of mine in there as i just lost my desinger roo(with houdan in him as well as whatever else the father was haha) so i want to hatch as much as i can from him....

oops i just threadjacked this haha.sorry. just 'splaining [​IMG] wish i could take them:)

Sue​

9. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:Right now he's a poof ball. [​IMG] But his comb is a little confused. Ill take him picture tomorrow [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: