WTT or FS mottled bantam cochin eggs - AR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by arllcountrygirl, May 5, 2009.

1. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

12++ eggs - ready to ship tomorrow [​IMG] Black hens with mottled roos.
    Will consider all trades - or will sell outright $25 shipped.
    Will consider books, leg bands, eggs, etc.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

We just nominated ourselves on your other thread.

We roast our own coffee: Kenya AA, Lomo Lanadas Columbian, Aricha 9 Ethiopian - these are single origin coffees: all from individual small plots specially selected for their unique properties.

I also bake awesome bialys. What are Bialys you say, well sort of like a bagel but instead of a hole they have a depression in the center. VERY GOOD. Check out the recipe section an you will see many recipes by me.

Michael

3. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    My only hens producing now are RIRs and Barred Rocks. The BCMs are just chicks.

I nominated myself too on your give away thread. Cochins are so fat n fluffy n cute. I want some. You have pretty ones. I would love to have at least 6 or 8 eggs to hatch...or 12 [​IMG]

I can sew you some chicken saddles. I can sew other things as well. I can make little girls boutique hair bows.

I have flower bulbs...day lillies, african crocosmia, and ameryllis.

That is all I can think of off hand to offer.

I can go thru the tack barn and find some tack I don't use if you have horsies.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  4. arllcountrygirl

Quote:I have 7 horses [​IMG] Need to part with a couple of those also. [​IMG]
    I could use a couple of standard size chicken saddles. I might also be interested in some of your BR eggs. Let me know - My girls are laying hot and heavy at the moment. [​IMG]

5. arllcountrygirl

bigmike&nan :

We just nominated ourselves on your other thread.

We roast our own coffee: Kenya AA, Lomo Lanadas Columbian, Aricha 9 Ethiopian - these are single origin coffees: all from individual small plots specially selected for their unique properties.

I also bake awesome bialys. What are Bialys you say, well sort of like a bagel but instead of a hole they have a depression in the center. VERY GOOD. Check out the recipe section an you will see many recipes by me.

Michael

Sounds good, Sorry not a coffee drinker. I will have to check out the recipe section. I am a sorry cook [​IMG] no it is true, just ask DD or DH.
    I try but leave most up to hubby. [​IMG]

6. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I can send you up to a dozen (how many ever you want) eggs and 2 chicken saddles. Just let me know, I am getting off now and not sure if I will get back online tonight but I will check first thing in the morning.

Thanks.

7. arllcountrygirl

sent pm

8. proud granny

proud granny Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2009
    Moro, AR 72368
    I sent a PM to you last night...Thanks.....

9. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I nominated myself for a friend for your giveaway but would be more than willing to trade something. I have books, some seeds I didn't plant this year. Some silkie eggs but can't guarantee that they are only one color- there is also one OEGB running around with them. The silkies are partridge and I have a pair that are black and splash. I would be willing to separate to get pure eggs if you are interested in a little later trade.

I have some size 9 bands and size 11, and a whole bunch of little spirals- would be good for new chicks- in bunch of colors. There has to be at least 50 of those.

PM if anything sounds interesting.

10. arllcountrygirl

Quote:I don't think I got one from you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by