WV, VA, MD, and PA 6 dogs in need of adoption!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Majestic Lane Poultry, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Heart Strings is a donation only rehoming program that I volunteer for. We presently are looking to place these dogs in permanent homes.

Annie is a coonhound whose family can no longer keep her as both adults lost their jobs.
    [​IMG]

This Cocker has raised 2 litters
    [​IMG]

(No judgement allowed) - Owner had to rehome some of her dogs - family circumstances
    [​IMG]

We were also informed that this Sheltie has had two litters.
    [​IMG]

(No judgement allowed) - Owner had to rehome some of her dogs - family circumstances
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the Doxie's are spayed/neutered and UTD on shots. They are housebroken and follow simple commands.

Heart Strings is a member of the Pennsylvania Kennel Assurance Program - http://kennelassuranceprogram.com/

2. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Thank you to you and all of the volunteers. I love the coon hound. Unfortunately we already have 5 dogs, 2 of which are rescues.

3. QuailHollow

QuailHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Does your rescue operation need foster homes? Do they have a location where someone could donate to the cause?

Quote:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
  4. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    QuailHollowP&P :

Does your rescue operation need foster homes? Do they have a location where someone could donate to the cause?

Yes and Yes.

Contact: Heart Strings, Terri Young, 15077 Lurgan Rd, Orrstown, PA 17244, (717) 530-5320.

Thank you so....

Tammy​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by