WV ~ Young Blue Orp Cockerals ~ Free

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tuffoldhen, May 28, 2008.

1. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I have a pen of young Blue Orpington cockerals growing out...Free .... Willing to meet inside of WV borderlines for pick up, anytime this summer....No Shipping...These are out of Jebrab (Jane) and Korfus Klukers (Christina) lines....PM me if interested....

2. highmountainchick

highmountainchick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2008
    I would live to take some off your hands but I am in Montana! Pretty long horsey ride to get out to you. Can't ship????

3. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Well, I'd love to see Montana, tried a time or two when I visited ND but it's still along way when your even that close huh?...lol....

Too much can go wrong with shipping lives just can't chance my fellows...sorry......

Now if I ever get a chance to ever see the "state" of my dreams I will gladly bring you acouple!!....

4. highmountainchick

highmountainchick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2008
    You just let me know when your coming, we always have an open room and cold beer.

5. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    [​IMG]

6. EmptyNest

EmptyNest Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    SW Iowa
    Why is Iowa so far away from WV [​IMG]

7. woodman1965

woodman1965 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2008
    Hi.I'm here in Va. i'll check my schedule for this weekend and maybe I can meet you somewhere? i'll take some of them off your hands! do you have any blue or Black Pullets or hens for sale? how far are you from Inwood WVA?

8. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    What did the buff turn out ot be??

9. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Emptynest ...I'm so sorry, but I know how you feel...nothing in B/S/T is ever close to me in WV that I want...I drove once 5 hours one way for a rooster tho!...lol

Woodman sent you a PM....

Christina, I'm leaning towards the Buff Orp being a pullet...but it doesn't matter either way, it's staying here....

10. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    im assuming u dont still have them? martinsburg, wv

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by