www.pandora.com

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by tdgill, Aug 12, 2011.

1. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

great internet radio. you create your own stations by artist or by song title and pandora plays songs that fit that genre. Listening to my Lucinda Williams station right now.. and just realized my buff duck named Lucy must actually be LUCINDA. lol.

www.pandora.com

try it you'll love it

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    I LOVE Pandora. I have a station just for lullabies. I listen to my music on there too. I LOVE Pandora. I even bought the pandora plus. It's awesome.[​IMG]

3. jtbrown

jtbrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Southeastern Ohio
    It is a great site, I have it on my phone, great kids music site too. Also, went to visit grandma and made a frank Sinatra channel, she loved it. As I get older I don't mind listening to something like that with her, she tells some great stories with some of those songs. Great way to spend time with her. Anyway, not that you wanted to know all that, but really neat uses for different genres of music you might not want to buy to have on hand.

4. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

neato! never thought of a lullaby channel! now you got me thinking! lol.... have to check into the upgraded pandora to see what is offered, thanks!

love the story about grandma Jt. thanks for sharing [​IMG]

5. EmtheFishLady

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Quote:Oh I love it. I can turn on the lullabies when I'm laying my daughter down for her nap. [​IMG]

I have various stations for myself, and turn it on all the time. While cleaning, doing invoices, etc.

6. snugglebird

snugglebird Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2011
    Ooooh I just signed up! Thank you so much for recommending this. I have heard of it before but it has always slipped my mind before I could check it out. [​IMG]

7. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    I love it, but can't really use it since it delays with my air card connection. [​IMG]

8. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    I completely forgot about pandora radio. Thanks for bringing it up. I typed in "Counting Crows" and have really enjoyed everything that's come up since. Man - feels good to listen to some of these songs again! It's kind of fun to see what they're going to suggest next....a little surprise.

9. Frost Homestead

Frost Homestead eggmonger

Jul 9, 2011
    Lago Vista, TX
    I have a one year subscription to Pandora, I highly recommend it! not having to listen to the commercials makes it well worth it. I think I paid like 30 dollars or so for the whole year.

10. EmtheFishLady

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Quote:Yeah, 30.00 I think, and SO worth it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by