1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

www.poultrylist.com

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickedeefarm, Apr 24, 2007.

1. chickedeefarm

chickedeefarm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2007
    Gavilan Hills
    Hi all!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the feedback regarding the site. [​IMG]

As an FYI, a few months back a few people asked me to put together a poultry classified site that wasn't auction based. I decided to do this as an alternative when ebay changed their hatching egg policy. The site is up and running so feel free to post. I hope this helps everyone sell their birds, eggs, and items.

Carina

2. turbo127

turbo127 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2007
    i tried to find the Poultrylist website, but all my searches come back with nothing found? is it www.poultrylist.com?

3. chickedeefarm

Apr 24, 2007
    Gavilan Hills
    Here's the link
    http://www.poultrylist.com

Since it is such a new site it is not coming up in google yet. But you can type the url directly and it should come up.

4. chickedeefarm

Apr 24, 2007
    Gavilan Hills
  5. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:that would be totally awesome. and maybe even adding information about the different state's chickenstock....??

6. chickedeefarm

Apr 24, 2007
    Gavilan Hills

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by