1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wyandotte Lover

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Karen Whitfield, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Karen Whitfield

Karen Whitfield Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all, I have 5 hens and 1 rooster and 4 chicks. The rooster is a blue lace gold, I have 1 hen that is a blue kace gold, 2 hens that are gold lace,1 hen silver lace and 1 blue lace. Don't know what the chicks will be. Do any Wyandotte breeders ship to Tasmania Australia? I'm after another silver lace and a blue lace red. [​IMG]

2. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC & Happy Holidays!
    [​IMG]

3. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

4. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
  5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Did you have your original birds shipped in? If not, can you go back to the seller in Australia?? and get others?

6. petrel

petrel Chats with Chickens

Welcome.

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Welcome to BYC - good luck at adding to your flock.

8. SampyArctica

SampyArctica Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    Welcome to the forums! I have a GLW myself, whom I love to absolute bits, but couldn't help you with the breeders question, sorry! I hope you enjoy it here anyway, it's pretty much poultry central! :)

9. Karen Whitfield

Karen Whitfield Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you all for your lovely welcomes. I will try the Aussie threads when I learn how to do it haha. I bought the boys from a breeder in tasmania. He is all sold out till this time next year. I'm just a little impatient haha.
    Thank you once again and I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by