1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Wyandotte's to good home- Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by mclennanchicks, Jun 9, 2017.

1. mclennanchicks

mclennanchicks In the Brooder

Jun 29, 2016
    Wilmington, MA
    Hi,

I need to rehome my 7 wyandotte hens. 3 gold laced and 4 silver laced. All great egg layers, get about 40+ per week from them. I just don't have the time for them, and we have a lot of predators so they dont get to free roam much. I have some pellets and some crumbles left. i will also give you their food and water dishes.I do not have a coop to give you. 2 are broody right now, so if you are trying to hatch eggs, you're in luck. Serious inquiries only. please message me through this site. I am in the suburbs of Boston, about 30 minutes north. thank you! -Kim

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: