Xbox and PS2 Games For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cluckychick, Dec 2, 2008.

1. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Hello!! I need xmas money for my children so I'm selling some of their video games to get it [​IMG]
    I'm gonna list some today and some tomorrow so watch for new ones. All games will be $5.00 +shipping.

#1 Playstation 2 MVP Baseball 2005 (no book)
    [​IMG]
    #2 Xbox 007 Agent Under Fire (w/book)
    [​IMG]
    #3 Xbox The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind (no book)
    [​IMG]
    #4 Xbox Need for Speed Underground 2 (no book)
    [​IMG]
    #5 Xbox Tom clancy's Splinter Cell (w/book)
    [​IMG]
    #6 Playstation 2 Triple Play 2002 (no book)
    [​IMG]

If interested just send me a pm with zip and i'll check postage tomorrow and get back to you.

Thank You [​IMG]

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    You might get more money selling back those games at a GameStop store. You wouldn't have to pay shipping, and you'd get store credit to buy them some new games with. Just an idea; I hope it helps.

3. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:gamestop only gives a couple $'s per game i believe, or thats what i was told. around here we have a EB games, believe they pay more

4. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    u r better off not selling them to places like EB games we have one here and they give u 1 cent to tops about $3 ea. u will get more selling them out right urself and as a lot usually.

i have never had EB offer over $2 per game even if u paid 10-20 the day before and i refuse to sell them back to them. usually they don't offer over $0.10 to $0.99 cents ea. i laugh i just say nope i'll give them to my kid's to use for frisbees before i'll sell them back to u at that price to resell for more money wich is usually no less than $10-15 ea and more if it is a wanted bad game and they don't have many coppies.

u r offering a very good price for them. if my boys didn't already have or liked those kind's of them i'd snag em all for stocking stuffers. [​IMG] need for speed all 7 of us play but we have all the versions of it lol, highly recomend that one. [​IMG]

best of luck and hope ya sell them!!
    silkie

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I never ever give to EB games or GS. They where going to give me $15.00 for ninja gaiden and oblivion. I sold them for $50.00 on ebay. I know there are some sites you can look u that will give you top dollar for them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by