YA!!! got a kinda-new incubator!!!!

americana-chick

Crowing
12 Years
Jun 18, 2008
i dont have any pics at the moment but my dad went to this ol' tractor sale and saw a incubator for only a few bucks! can you beleive it? it was only like 5 dollars for everything you need for a incubator! it is the same one i borrowed from a friend long ago to hatch some unknown breeds and it worked like a charm! and as far as i can tell this one will work like a charm too!

kewl what kind!?!?!
big_smile.png
yippiechickie.gif

umm not sure it farely good size it can hold like 50+ eggs at once and it holds the heat in great! it is all closed in except for a little 6+ inch circle window that lets you take a peak it is the only bread of incubator i have ever used and i have alwasy gotten chicks out of it!
thumbsup.gif

awesome awesome!!!! All i have right now is an LG...it's doing deciently hatch rates arent taht great (out of about 70 eggs I got 23 chicks hatched..haha)...however it's a still air so humidity is hard to get to all of the eggs and that's prob most of my problem..i really dont like styrofoam incubators tho i really want to get something that's NOT styrofoam is yours??

Quote:
nifty! i saw on the one post you jsut made about someones funky looking incubator that that's what yours looks like that's pretty cool! I'd love something like that. Tho the one I REALLY want...is about $500+ i dont think i'll ever put my hands on one like that HE HE!!! However I could just make my own but do i trust myself? NAHH!

Back
Top Bottom