Ya know, This is the price I pay...

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
for waking up 15 minutes AFTER my kids...

I woke up to super soaker wars in my bathroom. They had SO much water on the floor it started leaking through my kitchen ceiling. I mopped up water with 5 bath towels, 4 teeshirts and 2 pairs of sweat pants. I'm not kidding, there was a good 2 inches on my floor, on the walls, on the ceiling, down the steps....
roll.png

You really got to have the patience of a saint to have kids. I swear.

lol.png

They're 3.5 and 1.5 years old, I could hardly kill them. They're in time out on the couch until DH gets home.
lol.png
I'm fuming though. I have water leaking from light fixtures in my ceiling :eek:

I would have mopped the floors up with their miserable little hides. *

* This is why I'm not a mother.

i can feel with you. Mine were send to bed yesterday without dinner, but with a slice of bologna between toast. I threatened them i would drive them to Nebraska to drop them of at a hospital.

Ah young boys.
roll.png

I had my little granddaughter stay over last night. This morning I woke up to her crawing in my bed, giving me kisses on the cheek, and whispering, "Pappa, time-a get up".

The differences between boys and girls.
big_smile.png

I would like to see a picture of them in time out
smile.png
They are sooooooo cute. I think you need a pic anyway to spark the memory when they are older. Then you can laugh about it
smile.png

I woke up this morning to read my hometown paper online as usual.

There was a story about a 3 yr. old girl who died of cancer. She told her mom she " didn't want to be an angel".

Kind of puts things in perspective I think.

Back
Top Bottom