Ya wanna be my friend???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Southern28Chick, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
  2. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    I'm getting friends request!!! [​IMG] More More More!!! Can you tell I need some friends?!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I added you! [​IMG]

4. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:[​IMG]

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Sorry Southern28Chick , I'm not much of a MySpace kinda guy... more of the LinkedIn type.

Carri, are you a blond pretending to be a brunette? My wife (NiftyChick ) is blond but did a stint with a really dark auburn. For the first week I kept thinking I had some strange woman in my house.

6. imloulou

imloulou Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2007
    NW Florida Gulf Coast
    I have a really wimpy MySpace Page. I added you as a friend because I really like your posts here !!! I am trying to learn about MySpace because my 11 year old son wanted one and I said YES on one (or two)conditions...

1) I will have one first to check it out (even though a lot of Mom's would hex me for even considering it)

2) You can have one but I will check it out and see what is going on on a regular basis (thanks for the reminder....that is what I need to do tonight....LOL!)

I like what you do too!
    Chickens and Soap! I was making Soap about 12 years ago...from Lye also...it was such a neat and pure process. I had a little business called "Salts of the Earth"...then I had kids and I changed a bunch of diapers (and watched other peoples kids and changed THEIR diapers) and then the kiddos grew up and I started a billing business...LOL!!!! (My husband is a Massage Therapist and I do all the "behind the scenes stuff")

Anyway...WAY off topic...and probably WAY too much info....thanks for the invite thread...I would love to be your "friend" LOL!!!

7. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Quote:Well... yes and no. I'm a dirty blonde. [​IMG] But seriously, my hair, naturally, is brown at the roots and goes to blonde. It bleaches out from me being outside on the horses, etc.
    I'm sick of sitting in a salon chair and I actually like the brown better.

8. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    Quote:Myspace can be pretty safe now for kids. Just click on everything in privacy. Make it so people CANNOT add him without knowing his last name or email. (Friends at school will know his last name) {Strangers on the internet won't} You can also make it so that people who are NOT friends CANNOT mail him on myspace. Also Don't let him put his FULL name EVER in his headline, I wouldn't even put a name. Have him make up one or use his favorite cartoon/tv program for a name. You should also setup an account and make yourself a friend so you can watch his page. Set his page to private, his pictures to private etc etc. Good luck with it oh and becareful with using premade setups. Alot of them now put trojans in it so they can gain access to your comp or myspace account (They just spam post people, they don't generally do anything else with it)

If you have any questions feel free to email me, but give me a heads up. I don't read my email much unless someone tells me to haha.

Sorry for jumping on your thread Southerngirl.

Oh and if anyone wants to add me just click my name on Southern28Chicks' or cutestchickenfarmers (Susan) friend list. My last name is Love of course. [​IMG] You cant miss it. It says Bubba Love and has a picture I took of Harrison Ford on it.

Bubba

9. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    I would like to be your friend but then I would have to set up a My SPACE. I think I'm just gonna wait and see if this internet thing really works , you never know it could just be a fad and go the way of the pet rock or mood ring dont want to rush into these kind of decisions.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  10. LynnGrigg

LynnGrigg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    As a friend, let me say(smiling)... with that cute little face of yours posted, you may end up with some friends you wish you didn't have. Be careful... hate to be a spoiled sport. Have fun but be careful. Lynn;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by