Ya'll are killing me!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pixiechick, Jun 1, 2008.

1. pixiechick

pixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Jonesborough, TN
    The warning was right! This forum is addictive. I need to go to bed......But......I ........just.......can't ......stop.

2. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    You got to get up early in the morning....GO TO BED....NOW....

are you gone yet???

Still here??

GO TO BED!! [​IMG]

3. CrowinKing

CrowinKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    tell me about it my wife keeps asking why I'm always on this site [​IMG] and my answer is always the same!! I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!! but I'm addicted! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Try counting Chicken breeds. There are so many, i bet you will fall asleep [​IMG]

5. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

Try counting Chicken breeds. There are so many, i bet you will fall asleep

But see, this could add to further sleeplessness.

You'll be counting chicken breeds, then you'll think of a few you'd like to have, then you'll remember so-and-so on BYC has some hatching eggs, so then you'll think of a way to get a bator (if you don't all ready have one), you'll want to buy 2 dozen, then you'll have to get a bigger brooder, then you'll have to get additional coop space, then .... then ....

Well, it's all a viscious circle.

I've found coffee to be a great morning friend. Oh, and Diet Pepsi Max, too.
    [​IMG]

Em​

6. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

7. masschix

masschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2008
    Central Massachusetts
    It is very ADDICTIVE! My husband has been calling me the "chicken lady" because I'm on this site all the time. Is it time for bed already? I thought I had a couple more hours left? [​IMG]

8. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I know I should get some sleep...... but then again summer vacation started last Wed. ....... So back to looking at posts....

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  9. countryatheart

countryatheart Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2008
    Victoria, TX
    I can't stay away either! Just 2 more days of school and the teacher workday then I'll have more time to surf. NNNNOOOO I gotta get some projects done--plants repotted, closets cleaned out, aprons sewn, windows cleaned, etc.[​IMG]

10. Davaroo

Davaroo Poultry Crank

Feb 4, 2007
    Leesville, SC
    Take a deep breath and relax. Youre right, this stuff can be catching. SO go ahead and enjoy it... its harmless.

You'll learn things here that few other living people will know. In a sense, it sets you a notch above.

But maybe you need to balance it by going to see a movie or something?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by