Yamahauler from St. Augustine

Yamahauler

In the Brooder
Nov 12, 2015
St. Augustine, Fl.
Greetings everyone. Just started raising chickens when a run a way red star was moseying around the neighborhood, with no one claiming or wanting it. So, I took it, got a coop from Tractor Supply, and started getting better eggs than Egglands best could come up with. Bought a second one, but now would like a third to generate a little golf money. :D
Love some help finding a good Red Star or Road Island Red brown egg laying hen
in the St. Aug. area. I've got two now, but friends would like to buy more than my ladies
can currently produce. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you know someone, don't be bashful about passing on my email. [email protected]

Welcome to BYC. Type 'Florida' in the search bar at the top of the page. Several Fla threads will appear and you can meet your 'neighbors'. Perhaps someone there can help you.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Red Star is one of a number of labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links and they are laying machines. You should get loads of large brown eggs from that girl. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

welcome-byc.gif

It's nice to have you here!

It's interesting how the stray chickens people have found, gets them interested in raising chickens big time. I hope you get enough eggs for your golf pursuits. I see you are from St.Augustine - I'm sure you know much more about the game than I do. Hope you find the hens you are seeking.

Back
Top Bottom