yay!!! Advice time

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by angelmarie, Jun 15, 2008.

1. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    finally got my incubator cost me $98

SKU: G1602N + 1611

Brand New GQF Model 1602N Incubator With Clear Plastic Liner
    (The ORIGINAL Hova-Bator )

Plus The Model 1611 Auto Egg Turner

Many poultry incubators claim to be able to be used for reptiles but will not adjust down to below 90 degrees F. Some reptiles require a lower temperature than 90 degrees F!

The GQF 1602n WILL adjust down to the lower temperatures required...even for geckos!

( Approx temperature range is adjustable from room temperature to 105 degrees F )
    NOT MANY TABLETOP INCUBATORS HAVE ENOUGH INTERIOR HEADROOM FOR LARGE GEESE OR PEAFOWL EGGS...BUT THIS ONE DOES!!

GQF invented the tabletop, thermal foam incubator over 30 years ago!
    The 1602n is their latest model!
    New and in the box with full year factory warranty!
    Comes with complete instructions and hatching chart.

Thermalfoam construction allows the unit to remain warm and maintain a constant temperature.
    Its 18" x 18" x 9" (approx) size makes it ideal for tabletop/countertop/benchtop use.
    It features 2 4" x 8" viewing windows which are ideal for educational purposes.
    Includes thermometer, reliable and accurate brass wafer thermostat.
    Includes built in moisture rings to assist you in maintaining the proper humidity
    Holds up to about 50+ chicken or 100+ quail eggs at a time** (hatch less at a time if you wish).
    110 VAC ( 220-240 volt export versions available from us within our eBay store. Simply type '220 VOLT INCUBATOR' into the eBay search box and it will take you right to them )
    ** with turner removed. Included model 1611 auto turner will turn 42 poultry to small duck sized eggs at a time!

May be used successfully for hatching chicken, duck, goose, turkey, quail, peafowl, pheasant eggs as well as finches, canaries and parakeets & tropicals from conure size to Maccaw size!

Add moistened vermiculite to the bottom and hatch reptiles....geckos on up!
    The included, removeable clear plastic bottom liner makes clean up a snap!

Take it out, wash it up and your ready to go!

sooooooooooo i need chick hatching essential advice what supplies should i have?

2. Grindlefamily

Grindlefamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    Fairfield, ME
    [​IMG] Eggs and lots of them! [​IMG]

3. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    lol i ordered 8 silkie eggs this morning only $17, not bad

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by