Yay for Home Depot sales!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by auntbee, Jul 26, 2008.

1. auntbee

auntbee Out Of The Brooder

Jul 14, 2008
    We just got back from buying the rest of the materials needed for our coop/run, and hardware cloth was on sale for $1.98 for 4ft by 10ft! It's usually $19.98, I can't believe how lucky we were!

2. dixygirl

dixygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Are you serious? That's amazing. Congratulations. I would get some more before they change their minds. [​IMG]

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    WOW I wonder if our home depot has that price! I would have bought it all and sold it cheap! OR made a much bigger run [​IMG]

4. auntbee

Jul 14, 2008
    Lol, they only had 4 left of the 1/2 in (but there was a lot of 1/4 inch, flimsier) so we took all 4 and are making a bigger run than we had planned. If there is any left over, we'll sell it on craigslist!

5. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:How can that be? I wonder if it is a price mistake or something. I was just there and there was no hardware cloth on sale and I was looking!!!!!!!!! Was it damaged? Gosh, you got a steal!

6. auntbee

Jul 14, 2008
    I think it was clearance, because 2 weeks ago it's was 50% off, and a few days ago it went to 90% off (the clearance signs at dates on them, we were confused by that at first since there were 2 different signs with different prices). It might be only my store because no one here wanted to buy it, but I was thrilled!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  7. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    Now..........go get some FREE pallets from SEAR's.........the one's for riding mowers........and make yourself a pen. Congrats.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by