Yay!! He's weakening

ChickenChik

Songster
9 Years
Apr 10, 2010
Kinsey, Alabama
I think my hubby is giving in to ducks. We were looking at a large dog house tonight and he said "that would make a really good duck house" YAY!!!!

duckyfromoz

Quackaholic
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Australia
I am so used to seeing people asking for help with a weak duck...I was confused by the YAY!! at the front of the topic....

But now realise that it so fantastic that you only meant your hubby... Maybe you can try a little extra persuasion with the mention of how yummy duck eggs can be!!

chickboss

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
That is awsome! My poor hubby just had four little ducklings show up with a chick order... I was like "Hmmm, IDK where those came from...
Weird. I mean, they said there would be a free rare chick, but this is weird."

ScaredOfShadows

Songster
9 Years
May 18, 2010
Semora NC - on the VA line
Quote:That would be me right there! I can't tell you how many times I brought something home as a kid, teenager, and even now and had an exaggeration on where or how I got it.

"poor little things, man isn't that a case of flat foot! "

Buttercup Chillin

Songster
11 Years
Oct 27, 2008
SouthEast TX
Around here,
and he said "that would make a really good duck house"

, that would mean. You have ordered them? When are they coming? Should we get one (dog house) now or can it wait? What else do we need to get?

I ordered my chicks, then told my DH that he needed to have a brooder house built in 3 weeks, that would give him time to plan out a hen house. In the mean time, hurricanes were forming, so we hurried up and turned my little greenhouse into a brooder house.

No, your husband, definately said to get them. Even my DH agrees.​

ChickenChik

Songster
9 Years
Apr 10, 2010
Kinsey, Alabama
Hahaha!! Well we made a little bit of money last night selling a couple chickens and he gave me the money because I took care of them!! He then said "spend on what you want". Hahaha (evil laugh)!! Ducks are in my near future. Yay!!! He then said "I'm not gonna tell you not to" hahahahaha yay!!!! I love my soft hearted hubby!

Top Bottom