1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Yay! Housecleaner!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bettacreek, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I think I've finally found a housecleaner. She lives about half an hour away (where she lives, EVERYTHING is half an hour away from her, lol) and she's a SAHM with kids in school. She's not bothered by birds, which I made sure to put in my ad, lol. Wish me luck that she's as helpful and trustworthy as I need her to be. [​IMG]

2. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    I am very happy for you! I wish I could share her.... [​IMG] My house is a mess and I am a horrible houskeeper. Oh, well...... [​IMG]

I hope she works great for you!

3. CritterHill

CritterHill Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    SE PA
    Ooh, I love cleaning ladies! I had one after my second baby was born and I had to work full time with an infant and a toddler.

The cleaning lady was the one thing standing between me and insanity. It was so wonderful to come home to a clean house! She even picked up and put away toys [​IMG]

Enjoy!

Wish I could still justify the expense...

4. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Sounds good! [​IMG] Hope it works out! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wish I could get one.. just to mop my floors... I HATE mopping ! [​IMG]

Nancy

5. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I hope she works out for you! I LOVE my cleaning lady!

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    So glad that you have found a Housekeeper...... treat her well and you will be rewarded ten fold........ a good housekkeper is hard to find... you could be onto a gem...... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by