Yay! New chickens!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by lovin my birds, Oct 20, 2011.

1. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Went to the auction tonight to sell my extra Muscovys. Well I should know by now that I should not get a number because I always end up buying something. Lol! I got a number tonight because they had straw there and I needed some. I told myself before the auction started that I would NOT buy any chickens. I didnt want to have to go through worming them and treating for mites and all that. You know quarenteen. BUT......well I think you all know what happens now.

I bought some! [​IMG] I got 7 easter eggers (1 beautiful rooster and 6 beautiful hens) And I got a pair of bantam cochins! Yay! It said the rooster was a silver penciled birchen and the hen is a birchen. I dont know if it is true. I will post pics tomorrow, it is to dark to take pictures now. Im just so excited!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Congrats!! You MUST show photos when you can! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by