yay! so excited

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
i just bought my pre-sale tickets for ECPLISE when i went to go pick up my new leopard gecko
big_smile.png

Eclipse is the third movie in the Twilight series. (They are teen vampires and werewolves!) I have tickets too. Our theatre is starting at 6:30 with a double feature of Twilight and New Moon. Then Eclipse will be shown at midnight. All three movies for $20! My 4 yr old granddaughter LOVES these movies, here she is with her Edward Cullen water bottle.
42000_oliviaedwardwaterbottle.jpg

As for the leopard gecko, I'm gonna guess it's some sort of lizard.

Last edited:
Quote:
isn't that edward dude the guy who died on harry potter.. cedric diggory or something like that?

Quote:
isn't that edward dude the guy who died on harry potter.. cedric diggory or something like that?

YAY Team Edward!!!! yess he is Boyd. Robert Pattinson (my ducklings hatched on his birthday LOL) i am a Twi-Hard. i love it. i got my mom into it too and i guess my nephew loves them too he's 11 so he's coming with us
big_smile.png
LOL we are going to the midnight showing as well. my theater was also having a showing of twilight and new moon for 17 bucks or something like that, i've seen em all so i didn't get tickets for that
big_smile.png
my desktop image is of edward cullen and i have an edward cullen ecplise poster in my room..

Boyd this is a leopard gecko.
46966_gecko_01.jpg

46966_gecko_00.jpg

46966_gecko_02.jpg

we aren't sure on gender yet. if it's a boy it's name will be Stanley.. Daisy May if it's a girl
big_smile.png

I saw both movies with the stray kids wandering around here. Totally bored with the first movie. Tolerated the second one. The make-up on these vampires just totally cracked me up. The special effects were unimpressive. And I've seen better acting in a Donald Duck cartoon. Oh, well....I guess I'm too old for these movies....oh I did enjoy the flexing pectorals and abs in the second movie...so maybe I'm not that old.

Back
Top Bottom