Yay! The end of the eternal kitchen remodel!! PICS ADDED!

I'm sorry, Inuyashalover! I'm just so darn pleased that I have running (and draining) water in the kichen again. It's such a happy kitchen now. I'm almost tempted to cook and wash dishes now!
tongue.png

And thanks, MissPrissy! I've never had kitchen stuff so nice before. I'm still tempted to pet it all when I walk through!

The daytime picture didn't do the window justice. All of the colored glass and tiny mirror balls on the ledges make it so sparkly when the sun is out! It's my favorite room in the house now!

Thanks for the happy thoughts all!
CG

We have started the process of getting granite countertops in our kitchen.
The lady warned me that I would be without a functional kitchen for about 2 weeks. When I didn't react, she asked if I understood what that meant. I said "yes, restaurants!" LOL

Your kitchen is beautiful!

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

My Kitchen is stuck in the 70's!! UHGH!! Your kitchen turned out soooo beautifull! LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen window. Does it look out over the back yard? Mine does...literally OVER the back yard...we have a split level home...then off into the woods behind my house. GOOD JOB!!

It looks GREAT!! I love it! All of your little things in the windows are too cute, and what big windows they are! So much light in the kitchen. Very, very nice.
smile.png

Oooooo, terrilacy! Granite is so pretty! Mine is just laminent. I would have had to start cooking to rationalize granite.
lol.png
Be prepared for longer than two weeks. Somehow it always takes twice as long as they say. But you'll get to eat at all your favorite restaurants! Stock up on paper plates too.
smile.png

The double window does look out over the back yard. There is a treeline that seperates me from the back pasture, but I can see the dogs frolicking in the yard and my neighbor's pasture (he's alternates between goats and sheep. Right now we have lambs!). There's another single window on the wall to the left of the sink. The chicken coop will be visible from that window. I LOVE having so much light in the kitchen!

Thanks all! It took a while, but finally it's usable and cheery.

Citygirl, that turned out soooooo nice. I bet you are happy to have running water again. I love the big windows over your sink and all the pretty glass displayed. Did you post some before pics?

Our kitchen looks like something stuck in the 70's to, like The Brady Bunch. LOL! I can't wait to renovate it.....but also dread it, b/c we practically live in the kitchen. I have a bed room gutted that we have to fix first. One room at a time.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom