Yeah Peas!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by columbiacritter, May 18, 2010.

1. columbiacritter

columbiacritter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

THe runner babies are getting very big. Soon they won't be able to tubbie inside

2. jujubean99

jujubean99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    haha! My ducks love peas too, this is so cute! They will go wild for them! My ducks are huge now though, I love runners! I have one and she is so cute and friendly! Those pictures are adorable!

3. Kim65

Kim65 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Washington state
    I am new to ducks and heard about them going stupid over peas, so I now stock up on frozen peas. The trouble is, EVERYONE like the peas. The geese, the chickens and the turkey. They all see the plastic pea sack and all come running to steal them from the ducklings. This is why I have five large bags of peas in the freezer, so the ducklings can have a few.

A question I wanted to ask . . . is there such a thing as too many peas? Unhealthy in any way? Like too much spinach leaches calcium.

4. Happycheese

Happycheese Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2010
    Carlisle, PA
    I feed tons of peas to my lizards, they are nutritional sound for them at least. I will have to try giving some to my ducks [​IMG]

5. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

my goose INHALES peas. it makes it very hard to spread the wealth. (fill up your waterer!!!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by