Yellow Golden Pheasant Eggs - Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CatAteBird, Apr 9, 2009.

1. CatAteBird

CatAteBird Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2008
    Yukon Oklahoma
    My hens are starting to lay now. So I am selling 6 eggs for $18.00 plus shipping, that's pretty much the going rate right now.

Just email me and let me know and you can pay thru paypal and let me know your zipcode so I can figure out the shipping.

Thanks,

Christie

2. badnfluinz

badnfluinz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Viola, Illinois
    I would love to get some once I get closed on my house and set up, about 2 weeks. I would have to send a money order if that is ok. I live in Aledo, IL 61231 if you can check shipping for me.
    Thanks

3. CatAteBird

May 20, 2008
    Yukon Oklahoma
    For zip code 61231 it looks like the shipping will be 14.00 USPS Guaranteed in 1-3 days. PM me and I will give you my address for payment..

Thanks,

Christie

4. badnfluinz

badnfluinz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Viola, Illinois
    OK, I am waiting to close on my house hopefully in the next week or two. As soon as we close I will let you know and send payment.
    Thanks

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have a trio now, but no eggs...how old are they when they lay? Are they highly seasonal layers? Thanks!

6. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I would be interested in 6... though just a suggestion, the flat rate postal boxes are cheaper... smalls are ~ $10 (up to 18 chicken eggs), larges are $13.50. [​IMG]
    Sending you a pm...
    Thanks!

7. CatAteBird

May 20, 2008
    Yukon Oklahoma
    The birds mature when they are 2yrs old.

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Oh okay--these will be two this spring...so hopefully, they will start laying? I've not seen any breeding, yet...but I did just sit up a new nestbox...so maybe that will help? Our snow level is supposed to drop to 2000' tonight (we're at like 2500') sighs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by