Apr 13, 2020
I have three 17 wk old pullets, not sure which one did this but found a poop with White and yellow liquid, but no normal (brown) poop. Should I be concerned?
5CAF7ADA-5B61-4EAE-BFEB-83478D2B2E7E.jpeg

Eggcessive

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Apr 3, 2011
southern Ohio
Keep an eye on them and their droppings, and make sure they are eating and drinking. The white material in the dropping should normally be white, and if it appears yellow, that might be a sign of a liver issue. Runny poos can be from increased drinking during hot weather, but if those continue, I might consider giving some Corid for possible coccidiosis. Or take in some droppings in to a vet for a fecal float.

Apr 13, 2020
Keep an eye on them and their droppings, and make sure they are eating and drinking. The white material in the dropping should normally be white, and if it appears yellow, that might be a sign of a liver issue. Runny poos can be from increased drinking during hot weather, but if those continue, I might consider giving some Corid for possible coccidiosis. Or take in some droppings in to a vet for a fecal float.
I just looked at pictures of coccidiosis poops, but they don’t look like this? It was almost like a broken egg yolk in the whites? At least that’s how it looked. But it has been very hot here (90’s F) but they’ve been eating and drinking regularly, and get ice water and cool shaded areas to lay in. They don’t get very overheated.

Top Bottom