Yellowy poo, what is wrong? HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Pro_Gymnast32, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Pro_Gymnast32

Pro_Gymnast32 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2009
    West Coast
    About June 5th of last month I noticed something was off with one of our chickens. She was lethargic, not eager to get out of their pen, and didn't really act her crazy little self. I noticed her poop was yellowish and really watery like egg yolk. After lots of reading I concluded that she was an internal egg layer, and there wasn't anything I could do. She passed away on July 11th. R.I.P. Doodah she was 2 years old. [​IMG] Now, it has been about two weeks, and my most prize possesion chicken, Dominique who is four, has yellow poop. But it isn't exactly the same it looks normal (sometimes way small of a poop though) and the part that is usually white was a lightish yellow. There was some mold in their pen (I tried to get it all out), and the fig tree just started producing figs so she has been eating that, and she hasn't layed an egg since who knows when (she is 4), if there is anything I can do I will do it I LOVE her so much! I'm going to our feed store tomorrow, to ask them. But if you have ANY information it would be SO GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!!!!!! ProGymnast

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

3. Pro_Gymnast32

Pro_Gymnast32 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2009
    West Coast
    it kinda looked like that was in "regualr" but instead of the part that is usually white was brown, but the brown part is yellow. Oh what to do, I love her so much!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by