Yesterday, got chicks from Country Hatchery

Der Alte

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 1, 2008
Yesterday, we got our chicks from Country Hatchery in Wewoka, Oklahoma. Dennis, the owner was very nice and treated us as though we were big customers. He showed us the incubators and answered our questions. He had one each of all seven breeds ready for us. Get this. We had ordered back in January for pickup in March. He said that his feed costs went down so he had lowered his prices. He said we were due a refund or could have two more chicks. We got two more plus a tenth one that my daughter liked. He didn't even have to mention his feed costs, lower his prices let alone offer a refund. The birds are doing well in their new home. I know where I'll be buying chicks from now on.

Der Alte

Wow,that was really nice of him! Congratulations on the chicks!!
clap.gif

We ordered our Muscovies from Dennis last year. I sure wish he had the breeds I was interested in. He was absolutely super to us also and we didn't have the pleasure of visiting with him in person. He is wonderful to deal with. His Muscovies are absolutely adorable and super friendly.

Yes, Poultry Palace has the correct link. Remember the .net rather than .com.

http://www.countryhatchery.net/

His site might not reflect his latest prices and breeds. He had a new sheet.

For BO, RIR, Delawares and some others:
for 1-10
ST. RUN 2.13 now 1.76
FEMALES 2.54 now 2.24
MALES 1.40 now 1.13

Not many people LOWERING prices these days.

Der Alte

More expensive than Cackle, but customer service and proximity to AZ are pluses for me.

I'd love to see his Blue Andalusian stock.

Hello,
I've been to Country Hatchery in Wewoka 3 times already this year and never leave empty handed! We only live 20 or so miles away, so it's easy for us to drop in. Everything we've bought has been healthy and has survived. Dennis is great, as is the boy Mathew. We love the customer service! I will definitely be going back for more chicks, ducks, and geese.
HM

Back
Top Bottom