Yet Another Chicken Coop!

Pics

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Since i now own lovely Tolbunt Polish and Crested Cream Legbars, and they are growing fast, i need to get busy and build a coop.
I have chosen the site, near my new Turkey Coop, so it can use the side of the turkey runs as the back of the chicken runs.
Here is the site: 20180725_132527.jpg

Today i had a buyer for a turkey so we met in town. I ran errands so i didn't get to work on the coop much. However, i did haul some lumber down there and cut it to size for the runs. I did get the boards painted as well, so if it is not raining i can start assembling the runs. I decided to build the runs first because they will hook up to the turkey run. Once the runs are done, i will build the coop up against them.

Making progress but i hurt my back somehow.
20180728_164355.jpg
You can see the dark grey walls of the run on either side of the green ladder. To the left of the red compressor is the panel for the run. I threw a tarp on it because i had spilled some staples on the ground under it and i didn't want the turkeys to eat them by mistake.
20180728_162612.jpg
Not even 4 months old, the bigger ones. I let the young turkeys out today too, they all seem to be getting along.

Back
Top Bottom