yet another goat!!! pic

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by penelope77, Jul 29, 2008.

1. penelope77

penelope77 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    northeast oklahoma
    okay, he isn't mine to keep, but he does get to stay here for awhile and i'm gonna breed him to our evil cinabon when he's old enough. he is just over a week old. my girls are spoiling him. he is the son of a goat named belle that i want. this will have to do for now. my ginger goat, who just lost triplets, has been keeping him close to her. he was nursing off her beard lastnight. had about half of it in his mouth. she just stood there. silly goats, i love them.

[​IMG]

emma is pretending to sleep with him. she shared her blankie with him so she really likes him.

[​IMG]

2. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Goats are great pets. I love them. They look so cute together. He is a cutie.

3. kinnip

kinnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2008
    Carrollton, GA
    That's adorable.

4. dogzrule5

dogzrule5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Sanford, NC
    He is precious and good for your little girl spoiling him.

I adore puppies but I think baby goats are just about as cute - and that's saying a lot from me!! [​IMG]

5. Chatychick

Chatychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    I bet that little 1 is from Meshales Belle huh??? he sure is a cutie...where is the other buckling? I thought she had 2...

6. penelope77

penelope77 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    northeast oklahoma
    yep it's michelles. the other buckling is at home with it's mama. i was at michelles on sunday to get fred banded and pick up my goat ginger. i can't leave there without something even if it's just temporary. the other buckling is cute too but i don't have enough milk here to feed two otherwise i would have been begging for him to come home to visit for awhile too.

you must be the horse person. i was talking to michelle about how my daughter wants to learn all about horses and she said you're into horses.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  7. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Yep I got 6 of them critters and sure wish I had time to ride more but I love all of them I wish I knew you wanted a horse I had a mini horse that just left and she was so bomb proof it was unreal. I would of let you have her. Sorry...She went to Elsmore Ks. with the mini mule I sold. Yep been trying to get ahold of meshale...
    My avatar is 1 of my horses she is a bay paint with 1 blue eye and her name is Blue..

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  8. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    He is adorable, looks like a twin to my Moolatte!

Meshale really did fall off the face of the net! Glad to hear she's still kicking, lol...

9. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    I see she is logged on GT but she dont seem to answer her phone...lol...

10. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    CUTENESS! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by