Yorkie puppy pics and video!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Corey NC, May 26, 2008.

1. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    We spent the morning playing out side with his parents. The darker one ish his mommy, Promise, and the lighter one is his Dad, Champ. He is now 7 weeks old and a crazy little ball of energy. He is the last of this litter and still is for sale if anyone is interested. Videos are at the bottom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

\\/ My Favorite one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vidoes to be added soon! (stupid slow photobucket.)

2. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    thanks for the up date he is way to cute

3. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    OHH he is a cutie . My yorkie id due at the end of june she weighs 5 pounds and the fther weaghs 8 pounds . How big are yours ?

4. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    My hubby and I have talked about getting a Yorkie for years. We just haven't had the money.

If you lived closer (I wouldn't fly a puppy) I'd seriously consider this little dude. How absolutely adorable!

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding him a great home.

5. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    I've had my male for about 3 years had to have him fixed last month. He jumped out the truck window on the way home(last Oct.). DH was SOOOO scared to come home and tell me what happened and to be empty handed took 6 hours to find him. Need less to say window ridin' is out. Took awhile for damage to show up he landed on his hind end. Even right after it happened the vet couldn't find anything wrong. At least he is still with us it could have been really worst. Will miss that breeding fee though
    [​IMG]

Got Sophie last summer she will be 1 on Friday she is all of 2 1/2 lbs but oh is she ever the boss.
    If you ever have a chance to get one of these little guys they are well worth it. They have more heart then any dog I have ever seen. Ours go ever where with us
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by