You are all AWESOME! Thank you

chcknrs

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Kelso, WA
I found this site when looking for a chicken coop design, and I am SOOOOOOO glad I did. My chicks would have been dead by now!
What you stopped and helped with already:
Had my eye on some cedar sawdust from cutting down a couple of trees.........nope!
Had a chick with a scratch, was getting pecked.....he is in infirmary box now..........
They all get organic plain yogurt every day.
Made bigger brooder........
and the best:
got MORE chicks, so now I have nine.

I am addicted and I love it!
Thank you everyone!

Glad you're having fun and learning alot!
big_smile.png

Behave yourself, Kris! You are such an enabler!! You know "they" start slow and then the obsession takes hold and before they know it....they have several bators going at once!
gig.gif

I am waiting for the air that changes DH's to waft my way some more. It's already starting to work tho! He can't stand himself when they cry, so he goes and gets them and holds them or brings them to me. We started with only five, and it's only a couple of weeks, so................
wink.png

I see myself thanking everyone already too!
smile.png
This site is awesome!

that is too funny. My husband really wasn't too excited about my new adventure but he couldn't help but hold them last night (we just got them last night).

I look at the chicken pictures and I want some of each breed! I have seven acres so I have lots of room, just need DH to build some more coops.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom