You can't see me if I can't see you!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Chickerdoodle13, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Anyone else's animals do this? My dog just walked into our office and went underneath the desk. He knows he's not supposed to be in here, so every time my mom walks in, he turns his head away and keeps his eyes down. He thinks just because he can't see her, she won't see him! What he doesn't know is we don't mind it as much as we did when he was younger! [​IMG]

My gecko does the same thing. As long as his eyes are hidden, he thinks I can't see him at all!

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Too cute!

3. HopeMissouri

HopeMissouri Out Of The Brooder

And they say that animals can't reason....

4. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    We used to have a Lab that would do that. Silly girl...

5. allanimals21

allanimals21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2009
    MN
    One of my cats seems to think if he buries his head that no one and nothing can see him. Too bad he is a rather large black cat. lol

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Our second golden retriever hated when the family would go on vacation (she went to the boarding kennel.) She would actually take clothing out of the suitcases as my wife packed them. When that accomplished nothing, she would sit and turn her head to the wall refusing to make eye contact. I really think she felt that if she could not see us then we could not see her, and if we could not see her then how could we take her to the kennel.[​IMG]

7. silkydragon

silkydragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2009
    ohio valley
    wait hold up are you saying even if i cover my eyes ppl can see me? [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by