You do not have permission to access this page

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mdbucks, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    we should have a lock in time, I just spent 15 minutes typing a NICE reply to a different thread, bing nice to ensure it would not get edited for bad words(and there were none) to be told I couldn't access that page, Oh well back to the chickens

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    MDBucks, you're an okay guy. Since the people who've been here for a few months know your humor can have an edge to it and can recognize that type of personality and not take it too much to heart, new people may feel dumped on if you type before thinking your comments through to death.

As an aside, maybe you should type on a typewriter and have a bobblehead doll nearby to indicate it's appropriateness. (Meant in fun and respect)

3. TransplantedTexan

TransplantedTexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Bear Creek, Wi
    Yes, from the title of the category, one would think you could talk about things that pertain to "you", your chickens",
    or "your family." It appear this is not so.

4. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Quote:Oh it pertained to the YOU as in YOU MDBUCKS do not have permission... so I'd say its in the correct category.

(I bet he was typing something really bad - hence the RUDE POST catcher software caught it and denied access.)

5. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    I never type anything really bad that has to come to your e-mail and if I send it to too many my e-mailing priviledges will be revoked. [​IMG] I try to refrain, but SOMETIMES I let a bad comment slip through and I do a lot of rereading since my DELETE priviledges have been removed already. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    [​IMG]

7. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007

8. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:what did you write? Something good about me then realized it was me and edited out everything that wasn't true,

9. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Just wanted to show you how you now "Delete" a post....
    People either think you're an idiot when you do that or that you wrote something really BAD! (either thought works for me, they might be right! [​IMG] )

10. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Urgh...I hate when that happens. I find that with Firefox, you can at least go back and have your post still there. Explorer erases it when you hit the "back" button.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by