1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

You gotta love the moderators for their work!!!! A+ Guys and gals.

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by peterlund, Nov 15, 2011.

1. peterlund

peterlund Songster

Jan 29, 2010
    MA Cranberry Country
    Ok... We all get worked up when we see a "help me" topic, and sometimes it is more Drama that substance, but I will give a big thumbs up to those in charge of closing the topic before WW3 starts. I couldn't be as reserved. In a different vein, I think the BYC store should find a source to make the same stick on "family figures" I see on every SUV on the east coast showing a stick figure MoM, Dad, Sis Brother and cat etc... Bit have.. well chickens. The back of my van would love the addition of a few dozen chicken stickers.
    Peace to all

2. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Songster

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Yay for the mods on here they're great!
    I don't have enough window space on my suburban for a sticker for each chicken I own!

3. peterlund

peterlund Songster

Jan 29, 2010
    MA Cranberry Country
    Quote:Funny!!!!
    [​IMG] I hadn't thought of that part....

4. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Songster

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Yup 3 coops and 81 chickens! My burb would look... awesome! He he he [​IMG]
    But I think the sticker idea is still a good idea! Not everyone is as chicken obsessed as me!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  5. bambi

bambi Songster

Apr 7, 2010
    Mo.
    BIG,BIG Thank you to the moderators, you do a fantastic job [​IMG]

6. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Crowing

Mar 29, 2011
    I can't get over how much time and effort that the Mod's/Admin's put into this forum. It's amazing how much is put into it and how nice of a forum it is as the result. Good Job Mods/Admins!! [​IMG]

7. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Crowing

Mar 29, 2011
    I also wanted to add, that I think those chicken stickers are already invented. I believe I have seen them at TSC before. Though I could be wrong.

8. peterlund

peterlund Songster

Jan 29, 2010
    MA Cranberry Country
    sunny & the 5 egg layers :

I also wanted to add, that I think those chicken stickers are already invented. I believe I have seen them at TSC before. Though I could be wrong.

But we would buy them here.... Cuz we all LOVE BYC..... [​IMG]
    Actually there is a TSC opening here in my lil town this month..... But I reckon a BYC chicken sticker just, well... sticks better! [​IMG]

9. <3 N.C Chicken Chick <3

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3 Songster

Sep 24, 2011
    Jacksonville N.C
    GREAT idea [​IMG] You don't need one for every chicken, just one to rep. that you have chickens [​IMG] hen *)> roo ~:>

10. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I agree with all on the mods and adm's. Great job and tons of patience. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by